Every day turns up to say Hello to all of us. But the whole world celebrates and cherishes this First day of January only.
Why not we make it a habit to feel and celebrate each and every day of any year as to have motivation and a sense of positivism.
Just think of how the whole world will be if each one of us is bubbling with cheers and happiness all through the year.
The pomp and spirit should not end at the end of the first day of a year.That too a NEW YEAR.
Our Earth takes 365 days to complete one revolution around the Sun. To achieve this task, it works hard and rotates on its axis uninterrupted for 8760 hours, and proceeds on its endless journey. Just when the Earth has finished one revolution, we say one year is over. The moment it starts another trip the next year begins. It's a Happy New Year, thanks to the Mother Planet. Going by the same logic, we can also wish a person 'Happy New Year' in addition to the traditional 'Happy Birth Day' on completing one year from his last birthday.
Making a resolution for the New year is a customary practice, but it aims for a personal benefit. However, the following resolutions will definitely produce contentment and happiness to all.
- Never harm others, in any manner
- Exchange even the negativism in a positive way
- Work hard for self and others
- Yearn for peaceful and happy life
- Eliminate those things that spoil and affect the environment
- Always help other, though in a small way
- Review the progress and initiate actions that benefit all that thrive on this planet.
Wishing Happy Years Ever.